Thursday, May 30, 2013

"Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat

Where have you been?
I've been to London to visit the Queen"

I wish lol


So what have I been up to this last month?
I have been sewing a bit, trying some new patterns.
I thought I might do some reviews just for fun 
(no designer asked me and I paid for all the patterns)
Over the next little while I will do some show and tell on these patterns



Lily Bird Studio PDF sewing pattern Amy's peplum top / blouse -  12 mths to 10 yrs - overskirt, mandarin style collar, ruffle sleeves

(I know I have talked about this one before but I'm doing something a little different with it)

I have linked these all back to the designers own page but I buy all my patterns through
I love that you can compare different patterns for the same kind of item and pick the one that best suits you. I also love that they are all pdf so I can get started right away :)

I will start with the Ruffle Bottoms from "Mama Can Do It" on Monday.
See you then

Stephanie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment