Thursday, January 31, 2013

PR&P S6 W4

My French Cupcake

 I know I missed week 3
It is all cut out and I will get to it but things got on top of me and there was no sewing going on at our place.
But I'm back and ready to go

 LOVE is in the air 
and Little J is head over heels in LOVE
with cupcakes 
and fashion of course :)

Little J's top is based on this pattern
I turned it into a top and used casings and elastic in the arms instead of shirring. 

The skirt is velvet, so is the applique
You may remember this fabric from these posts

 I am very much in LOVE with sashes and bows :)
This one was made from organic homespun
LOVE LOVE LOVE
organic homespun

  I am totally taking credit for these BLACK leather ballet shoes
before anyone gets too excited I can only take credit for them being black :)

I wish I made the cupcake but I didn't :(
Great bit of shopping though!

Thank you Little J


Here are a couple of fun pics to finish off
(just to prove we do enjoy it)
 its just not a photo shoot without Little O lol.

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet but comfy looking outfit! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, I am loving that top! and grrrrrrr velvet... you'll get to see a whole diatribe from me on velvet in friday's post ;op But yours looks amazing ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet :)
    it looks like you are having lovely weather right now, where I am it is very cold (we've been staying inside)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so sweet! Nice pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the sleeves and the shape of the neckline. Its a lovely outfit and that little girl is sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely outfit! The fabrics you used are beautiful, especially the sweet floral. =)

    ReplyDelete