Thursday, August 2, 2012

You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness.

I've been feeling a little this way lately, so I'm going to find my muchness :)

I have had Alice on my mind lately as I just took a van load of girls to a Mad Hatters Ball.
What do you need to look awesome at a Mad Hatters Ball?
A Hat of course!



Cheshire Cat

March Hare

Alice

The White Queen

Antique looking - No character

Small Teal - No character

Blue/Black/Gold - No character

Orange - No character (my hat)

White Rabbit

I love them all but the best by far was the one I made my daughter

The Queen of Hearts

What a beautiful girl :D

To get some of my muchness back I'm thinking of auditioning for the next Project Run and Play Series.
I will use the costume I made for Adara
So stay tuned for that post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment