Thursday, September 1, 2011

Little and Quick!

Anyone for dinner at my place?

Now my table can look this good for 8 people 
I think I should start entertaining again :)


I have been off sugar for 9 days now and the only way to keep away from the fridge/cupboard is to sew
I started by making this cute table runner


Not my normal colour/fabric selection but something about these fabrics grabbed me and I was quite happy with how it turned out,
but what's a table runner without place mats?


I made them reversible , so one side is green and one side is blue.
I machine stitched the binding, 
which I made using my bias tape maker :)
Had some problems but all in all very happy with the outcome.


So here is the set without all the paraphernalia.
All I need now for that dinner party is
more chairs and more cutlery!
Some guest might be nice too LOL 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Steph,Your so clever.Keep it up!!!!!I will soon be your guest.Love always Mum.

    ReplyDelete