Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My New Friends

Well they aren't that new but they are finally finished!
Yes you heard right I finished my appliqué monsters.
managed to fix this one using a wider zigzag stitch.

sorry about the picture he is flat promise

this one is my favourite

this is everybody else's favourite

All together it looks like this
I really like the green border.

And here is the back
well the start of the back 
I'm half finished.

On another note Spotlight had a bit of a sale this morning on their clearance fabric.
Half the marked price had to be a little excited and a little controlled
Makes good mattresses for my Princess and the Pea Sets.
Some of the fabric was only $2 a metre, YAY!!!!

Thats it for me for now.

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular!
    Even the weird, sad amoeba looking thing is ok lol I think it would look better with some kind of mouth.

    ReplyDelete