Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mum's Quilt

When I started quilting my mother told me she wasn't really into quilts. Her friend had made her one that she had on her wall and that was enough for her. However once she started seeing some of the quilts I was making for other people she decided she wanted one too.
Her instructions were "pink and green" and we decided it would make an excellent 70th Birthday present (so that gives me 20 years LOL)
So mum here is your quilt!

I think it will be nice I thought I would go with a pattern inspired by "Drunk Love"
I'll keep you posted on how it's going!

2 comments:

  1. thanks steph.i would like a really old fashion roses design with a cream back ground. please.lots of love mum x x o o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job mum on posting your first ever comment! yay! I guess I'll start again.

    ReplyDelete